Winter

Hello!

As you know, it's been winter for a few days now, but unfortunately we can't count on white and cold mornings anymore. I'm a big fan of snow, so unfortunately I had to find some ways to survive the coming months, so I have three suggestions for you to spend time on winter evenings without snow!

1. Go to the ice rink!

For several years now, there has been a noticeable increase in interest in skating. Small ice rinks are even being built in towns! This is a charming and lovely sport, and on most ice rinks there is an opportunity to take a skating course. Don't be afraid to try!



2. Drink mulled wine!

Mulled wine is definitely a symbol of Christmas. Did you know that apart from its aromatic taste (is there anything better than mulled wine and a good movie?), this drink heals colds! This is an absolute must-have.


3. A walk around the Old town!

As I mentioned earlier, I have been living in Poznań for several years now. Every year you can see beautifully illuminated streets and incredible Christmas lights in the old market square. I must admit, a walk through the old town in Poznań is my favourite point in this classification!







images: google

Komentarze

Popularne posty