TBS

Hey,


I can't really believe what I'm going to tell you today, but I think it's worth it.
As you already know, I'm a student of Italian philology so a small part of Italian show business is a bit familiar to me. So I couldn't help noticing the growing fame of Chiara Ferragni, the most popular blogger, entrepreneur, influencer and privately wife of the Italian rapper - Fedez. To be honest, I've never been a big an of her, I value my privacy and showing whole life to millions of people all over the world is not something that appeals to me, but overall I think it's worth appreciating people who strive for something with all their strength and get rich with their hard work.
On the 29th of November, on the Amazon Prime Video platform, a document presenting the life and success of the Chiara was made available.
What is more, "Chiara Ferragni - Unposted" reminds us also that behind the good stories there are often suffering, disappointment, negative comments and, above all, hard work.
I don't think I suddenly become an active observer of Ferragni, but I really appreciate what she's been through and the fact that she's created her brand and profession from scratch.






image: google

Komentarze

Popularne posty