Christmas is coming

Hi, everybody,

December came and with it the smell of gingerbread, ice sculptures in Poznan and the light of Christmas tree lamps. That's right, Christmas trees. I know it's a little early, but I'm already living in preparation for Christmas and that's why I already have a decorated Christmas tree at home, which is connected with a.. funny story.
Together with my fiancé we decided to go to the shopping mall to buy something. However, on the way we saw the Christmas trees and we decided to buy one. The problem is that this year we planned that it would be a small tree, and we came out of a 1.75 metre high Christmas tree shop. At this point, unfortunately, things are getting complicated, because we came to the gallery by tram, NOT by car. Of course I didn't doubt my fiancé's strength for a moment, but the Christmas tree and the bucket in which it was located were a little too heavy for one person.
Fortunately, our colleague who agreed to help us was passing by the shopping mall.
The Christmas tree could barely fit into the car, but there was no room for me anymore :D

So hence my advice: if you want to buy a Christmas tree, go to the shop by car!

 image: google


Komentarze

Popularne posty