Future?

Welcome again!

I have to say that I don't like any TV series. After work or university I dream of my bed and that's all. Of course, I've seen many different episodes in my life, but that's not what I'm thinking about all night long.
A few days ago I came back from work, completely exhausted, and my fiancé suggested watching "Black Mirror". I wasn't convinced (years ago I saw the first episode, which is SOOOO creepy...), but, well, OK. And I was completely shocked.
As you probably know, "Black mirror" is a series available on Netflix, which focuses on predicting the effects of technology on the future: electric bees, killing a person chosen by society; a world where you can only buy an apartment if you have enough points, or omnipresent control. Unfortunately, most of us today are dependent on mobile phones and social networks. We have stopped appreciating each other's closeness by changing the time spent with them to clicking on "likes" on Facebook. Something that was supposed to help us increase security and opportunities, has become a factor that is slowly pushing people away from each other.
From the bottom of my heart I recommend to all of you who haven't seen it yet, to watch at least one episode of this series. Every small step counts and, let's remember, it's us who create the future.

pic: google

Komentarze

  1. Black Mirror is really scary. I've seen one episode, and I don't know if I'll be able to gather enough courage to see another. Or maybe... What is the title of the episode you've seen? ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. You have to watch: "Nosedive", "White Bear" and "Shut up and dance". I was speechless. After watching these episodes I felt a strange mix of feelings and started to pay more attention to the impact that technology has on our lives.

      Usuń
  2. I've seen only two episodes. The first one was disgusting but after the second I'm convinced that everyone shoud watch it!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty