Barcelona

Hi, everybody!

On the occasion of my fiancé's birthday, I decided to buy him tickets to Barcelona he had been dreaming of for a long time, so a few weeks ago we packed our backpacks and set off on another trip together, which I will tell you about today.

Our trip lasted three days, so we had to organize our time well. The first step of our trip was the airport in Berlin from which we flew directly to Barcelona-El Prat. despite my fears (we were going to the airport the same day, and I am always afraid of delays in such situations) we arrived on time and safely (despite the strong turbulence) we landed in Spain in the afternoon. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't good for us that day, so all we could see was la Rambla - one of the most famous streets in the beautiful district of Barri Gòtic. The next day, however, was full of impressions. Apart from visiting the port, walking on the beach, seeing the wonderful buildings designed by Gaudi (including Casa Battló or Sagrada Família), finally came true one of the dreams of my beloved, which was to visit the stadium FC Barcelona - Camp Nou. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of this team, although the stadium made a huge impression on me and the tour was worth the price.
In the evening, after walking several dozen kilometers on foot, we returned to the hotel and slowly got ready for the departure.
To sum up, Barcelona is certainly a charming city, but it didn't impress me as much as Amsterdam did (btw, we'll be back there in January!). Anyway - I recommend you to visit this place, and below you will find some photos from our trip :)













Komentarze

Popularne posty