Dry January

I'm not a fan of alcohol. I drink occasionally, I don't have a lot of fun and I prefer to stay sober, as my friends can confirm. Recently, I read an article that, in fact, doesn't concern me, but has caught my attention: dry January!
Any of you have heard of this initiative? It is a challenge that has its origins in England and consists in abstinence from alcohol throughout January. After a few days/weeks (you can choose😉) of drinking alcohol, your body may feel the negative effects: in addition to general ill-health, sleep problems, effects on the nervous system and attention - extra calories.
For this reason, in order to help our body to regenerate after a whole year of sensation-rich sleep, the Dry January is intended to improve the quality of your sleep, your skin, support your immunity and facilitate weight loss.
The beginning of the year is an opportunity to change your lifestyle and encourages new decisions! Are you tempted by this challenge?



image: google

Komentarze

Popularne posty