Parks and Recreation

Hi guys!

Today I would like to tell you about a new TV series I started watching with my fiancé, it's called "Parks and Recreation". The series was created by the authors of my favorite TV series "The Office" and tells the story of the deputy director of the parks and recreation department in a small town in Pawnee, Indiana, fascinated by her work. We meet her when a lovely nurse, Anne, knocks on her door: a pit was dug under Ann's house and her boyfriend fell into it and broke his leg, and the problem can only be solved by stubborn Leslie. Of course she's not alone! She is accompanied by wonderful friends (and amazing actors by the way): Ron (Nick Offerman), who doesn't believe in the meaning of politics, a funny smart guy Tom (Aziz Ansari) or April - an intern who hates the world.

The series was created in 2009-2015, and Amy Poehler received the Golden Globe and Critics' Choice Television Award for her role as Leslie Knope.

If you are looking for a funny TV show for the evening - I recommend it with all my heart!



photo: google

Komentarze

Popularne posty