Vengo a ballare in Puglia

Hi again!

I haven't told you yet, but I'm going on a well-deserved holiday! The direction is quite obvious if you know what is my biggest passion - I'm going southern Italy, to Bari! I'll be in this city for the second time and I'm looking forward to it!
The first time I went to Bari was with my friend during my student exchange in 2016. We wanted to enjoy our Erasmus programme so we found some time to travel to Apulia, one of the most beautiful regions in Italy. Characteristic for this area are trulli - small cottages, reminiscent of gnome houses - most of which you will find in Alberobello. Another beautiful city is Polignano a mare with its incredible cliffs, Brindisi, Monopoli, and many many more!
This time I'm going there with my fiancé and friends. Considering that I'm the only one who speaks Italian, the organization and planning of the trip has fallen on my shoulders (but I'm very happy about that). When I get back, I'm sure I'll send you some photos!

Komentarze

Popularne posty