Horses

Hi again!

Today, I went with my best friend horse riding. It wasn’t as scary as I imagined it to be. Her horse name is Hektor and he’s really calm and cute. He was really patient with me being a total slowcoach!

To be honest, I always wanted to know how to ride, but I never had the chance to do it. In Poland it is unfortunately a very expensive sport, and in addition in the town where I come from, there are not many opportunities to stay with these animals. In connection with my visit today, I would like to give you some interesting facts about them.

Did you know that...


  • The male horse has 40 teeth and the mare has 36 teeth?
  • Pregnancy lasts about 11-12 months?
  • An adult horse weights from 380 to 1000 kg?
  • The horse can already walk and run a few hours after birth?
  •  The oldest horse, Old Billy, lived for 62 years?
  • A horse's brain is twice as small as a human brain?


Komentarze

Popularne posty