Eindhoven

Hi guys!

Well, it's been awhile since I've written a post, but I'm coming back with a lot of energy!
Today I would like to tell you about my next trip: in three weeks me and my fiancé are going to Eindhoven in the Netherlands!
Eindhoven is the fifth-largest city of the Netherlands and it's situated in the North Brabant, Southern Netherlands. The name is a compilation of two words: "Eind" (meaning "end" or "last") and "hoven" ("part of the earth", "farm"). Eindhoven is famous for the innovation and technology that the light bulb symbolizes. It is worth mentioning that at the end of the 19th century, in Eindhoven, Philips set up the first factory of light bulbs and 125 years ago illuminated the entire city. Thanks to this, Eindhoven has become a symbol of industrial success. Currently, it is a place of open opportunities, perspectives and development. Eindhoven is full of good energy, literally and figuratively, and its inhabitants are very eager to share it.

See you next time!

Komentarze

Popularne posty