It's the most wonderful time of the year

Hello again!

Staying in the Christmas theme, today I would like to tell you about my favourite Christmas movies. There is nothing better than a mug of hot chocolate and a good movie on TV in the winter evening, so check out my TOP 3, and maybe you will be tempted by one of them (even though one of them will probably watch 90% of you😉).

1. Home alone (1990)
















Surprised? I don't think so.
Christmas without "Home alone" is sacred lost, so since I remember every year I laugh at the same jokes and watch the fate of little Kevin accidentally left alone in a great villa, facing the cruel burglars.
Btw, can you believe that the movie was released 28 years ago?!


2. Dr Seuss' The Grinch (2000)



















One of the most beautiful movies ever! First of all, I would like to greet my friends from English classes (Paula&Viktoria), because as far as I know, they are the fans of this green creature too.
In a small village, preparations for Christmas are under way. Loner Grinch, who hates holidays, does everything to destroy them. Despite the look (or maybe because of it), Grinch makes my heart melt everytime I see him. A new version of the movie has been available in cinemas for a few weeks now and to be honest I can not wait to see it!


3. Trading places (1983)

















And the last but not the least: Trading places tells the story about two market tycoons - the Duke brothers who assume that the social environment influences the position of the individual. They push one of their employees into the social lowlands (they make him into drug trafficking and embezzlement), and put a beggar in his place, but after some time Winthorpe (the rich guy) and Valentine (beggar) both discover the plot and decide to take revenge.

Komentarze

Popularne posty