It won't be easy

Hey!

We haven't seen each other in a long time. A few weeks ago the new academic year began and with it I returned to blogging.

Last week, my fiancé and I went to the theatre to see a comedy presented by the actors of the Kamienica Theatre, called It won't be easy. It tells the story of a slightly clumsy lecturer who has an affair with a very young girl. In the meantime, his ex-wife appears - equally in love with a much younger man, and to make things even more complicated, their daughter is in a relationship... yes, with a much older man.
The whole story is presented in a pretty funny way, but I won't tell you the ending, I don't like spoilers :)
In my opinion, the greatest applause deserves the actor playing the future son-in-law of the lecturer - Kacper Kuszewski, so far known to me mainly from TV series or entertainment programs. I watched his show with pleasure and I'll tell you frankly that I became a big fan of his artistic mastery.
Despite the fact that the play didn't impress me very much, I cordially encourage you to spend your time in a slightly different way than usual - for example, going to the theatre. It's really great fun and a way to get your gray cells started :)

Meanwhile, goodbye guys, I'll hear from you in a few days!





photo: google

Komentarze

Popularne posty