Hello May, please be good to me

During the academic year there are some days when life is more beautiful and you finally want to get out of bed. A Long May weekend, for example, is such a time! This year we had 6 days off, which I spent in an amazing way!
The rest began on Tuesday, because my fiancé and I went to the cinema to see "Avengers: Endgame". This is Marvel's next film to tell the story about superheroes. In this part, heroes like Tony Stark and Thor try to bring their friends back and face the cruel Thanos once and for all. To be honest, I expected more than just a simple American film full of pathos and touching scenes, lasting three hours. Of course there were funny moments there - Thor's creation was captivating - but I was hoping for a better ending to the story.
Two days later we were visited by the parents of my beloved. In order to show them as many positive aspects of Poznań as possible, we organized a rather long and demanding trip, ending in one of our favourite places with burgers - Ministerstwo Browaru.
The weekend ended with a rather spontaneous trip to Lake Kierskie, located on the outskirts of Poznań. The weather was terrible, we were soaked to a dry thread, but we managed to escape the hustle and bustle and rest at least for a moment before the next two months of hard work.

And how'd it go with you guys these few days?




Komentarze

Popularne posty