Eindhoven and Amsterdam

As I mentioned earlier, a few days ago I visited one of the most beautiful places so far. With my fiancé we went to Holland, a country of windmills and tulips (which, frankly speaking, we haven't seen). Our initial destination was Eindhoven, located in the southern part of the country, but due to my birthday, my other half bought us tickets to Amsterdam! I didn't expect that, so I was even more excited about the trip.
We spent the first day visiting Eindhoven. We heard from many sources that this is one of the ugly places in the Netherlands, but we didn't want to think negatively! Despite the terrible weather, the city turned out to be amazing, with lots of charming tenement houses, beautiful streets and an amazingly charming promenade. Usually we like to plan trips and have a plan for what we will see, this time we decided to get lost in the city and appreciate its hidden nooks and crannies. The day in Eindhoven ended quickly, but another great attraction awaited us - Amsterdam!
The capital of the Netherlands is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. I agree with that one hundred percent! The city is full of canals, bridges and of course... bikes! You meet polite people who travel by bike just everywhere! Unfortunately, the weather didn't help us this time either, but it didn't prevent us from visiting this amazing and tourist-friendly city.
I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to return to Holland, and now I will share with you some photos from our trip.





Komentarze

Popularne posty