Paolo and Giovanni

Hi guys, I'm back!

It's been a while, I know, but after holidays it was so hard for me to return to reality.
Unfortunately, as a student, I'm totally absorbed by the winter finals at my university.
I don't know if I mentioned it, but I'm a student of Italian philology, and today I would like to reccomend you a film. It is not a comedy, but a beautiful, instructive film which, apart from its aesthetic qualities, will teach you something.
A few days ago I watched the film "Excellent cadavers" about the life of Giovanni Falcone and Paolo Borsellino, two very important figures in the fight against the Italian mafia.
Both were judges, fighting against the largest mafia bosses, living with the awareness of their death sentence.
Both used ruthless methods, issued immediate arrests, house searches and were the first to discover the structure of the Sicilian mafia and cooperation with the United States and Asia.
Falcone and Borsellino, risking their own lives and careers, have dedicated themselves to fighting to change this situation. However, they paid the highest price.
I hope that in this day and age we will not run out of people such as Paolo and Giovanni, and I recommend to you with all my heart the film, which will surely be an unforgettable experience.






Komentarze

Popularne posty