Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation

Hi everyone!

Today I would like to write you about the last movie I've seen in the cinema: it's called Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation.
As in previous parts, the story is focused on vampire running a hotel for monsters, but in this part, main character and his family get finally their vacations. They're taking part in a ship cruise to Bermuda Triangle. Their journey is full of funny and unexpectable adventures.
I saw this film one week ago with my fiance. To be honest, I think that even though the movie was quite funny it was way worse than first and second part.
On the weekend, as I mentioned earlier, I'm going to Italy with my friend and we're going to see a new Warner Bros' movie, called Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. I'm surely going to tell you more about it when I'll be back home.

I'll see you after my Italian trip!

Komentarze

Popularne posty